Advanced TSLab Module
with Proprietary Fractal Indicators
This is a new complementary module for our course Algo Trading with TSLab for Pro and 1 to 1 Learning plans. You will get ten custom fractal indicators 'Algotradinglab' with practical examples totally FREE.
Algo Trading with Fractals. Custom Indicators to Build Trend Lines, Trend Filters, Double Top/Bottom, Head & Shoulders, Mirror Level, Wedge Patterns & MACD Divergence
- What is a fractal? What does a classic fractal look like? Types of fractals
- Two ways of programming fractals in TSLab with standard blocks, pros and cons of these methods
- Proprietary fractal indicators 'Algotradinglab' from Pavel Tselischev:
- description of indicators and their parameters
- trading patterns and strategies you can apply them for
You will learn how to create trading bots using our proprietary fractal indicators for:
- Breakout/ bounce off (fading from) support/resistance level strategies
- Double Top/Bottom pattern
- Mirror level
- Head & Shoulder pattern
- Wedge Pattern
- MACD Divergence
The module is not open for enrolment on its own.
In the future we may add more useful tutorials to this module.